Monday, January 14, 2008

Tasty fingers & a comfy rub on the back

Guess what??
I have finally manage to lick Jarrett boy's fingers!!!

But Jas was too busy to capture a pic of it cos she was busy feeding Jarrett. hahahaha

I want a pat from Jas, but she was busy feeding Jarrett. Then I noticed that Jarrett's hand just my level near to mummy. This is the only chance I have. So I went over to mummy whom is sitting beside Jarrett. Then I sat there & pretend I needed a pat...Since no one notice I were so near to his hand, I have all the time lick his fingers while mummy is stroking & patting me!!! It's tasty!!

When Jas noticed it, it's already too late.
I have already tasted it all..hahaha

Since I have already licked it once, she let me lick Jarrett one last time before she clean him up for bed time. Its not so bad after all...

But it's not going to get it the next time.

Yesterday, after bath Jarrett gave me a rub on the back! It feels comfy! He seems to be enjoying it cos I heard him laughing away.

I wanted him to scratch my belly, but Jas took over instead..maybe shes worried that he'll pinch my nipples.

No comments: